Follow us on our journey to receive our baby brother in China!
Kenzie & Kayden

Friday, March 6, 2015

First Post from China

Fly Delta!  (But, Delta, where is our luggage?)
 China or bust!
 First breakfast in China!


From Kenzie:
 After hours of sitting on a plane and not sleeping the whole way, I am more then happy to be at the hotel. Hopefully i'll adjust quickly to the time change.  
 The only place we have gone since we got here last night was to breakfast this morning and we have already had at least one person that we know of take our picture as we walk by, and a countless number of stares.
 I am so excited to go out and explore this beautiful country once again, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for us!

From Kayden:
All I can say is that plane flights aren't all that great. All in all it was okay,except that while we were "waiting" we weren't really waiting but running around the airport. Since we landed in China we learned that we don't have any of our luggage! The only place we've been is breakfast and it was nice.  I'm hoping every meal is gonna be like that! I am also very excited to see where else God leads us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment