Follow us on our journey to receive our baby brother in China!
Kenzie & Kayden

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Catching Up!


From Kayden:
We've been kind of lazy of posting lately, but we're posting now. A few days ago we went shopping with the group and went to the Chen Family temple. Yesterday was a free day, so we went to the Island. On the Island we took Kenzie's senior pix and did a little shopping. The weather was really good, and I finally got to wear shorts.  I'm very happy about that. We ate at Lucy's, and I finally know what my parents are talking about when they say Lucy's is very good. Yesterday was a very exciting day. Today my parents went to the Consulate. Now we are trying to go swimming.


From Kenzie: 
We have been very busy the past few days. We've gone to the pearl market, Chen family temple, Shamian Island and shopped, and had our consulate appointment. It has been very fun. The weather has been pretty great as well. Although, it's  not warm enough to swim. Yesterday we took my senior pictures! My mom did a great job! I am having a blast but i'm ready to get back home and have a normal routine.












1 comment:

  1. What a fun post. So enjoy the many expressions of Kenzie and what a hoot in trying to mimic the statue poses. Seeing Kayden's plate of rice noodles makes me hungry for those noodles. Thank you for the updates!

    ReplyDelete